PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
How We Collect and Protect Your Data
Ingenious Minds is committed to meeting the expected responsibilities for protecting your account and personal/Business information: more details about our data collection are in our notification VT005059624 on the Privacy Commission website.
Anytime you are logged into the Ingenious Minds Web sites (PROXI24, Youcare), you will be in a "secure session" that is established with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and verified by Thawte a leading global certificate authority. Thawte provides online security trusted by millions around the world. While connected with SSL, every transmission between your computer and our websites are encrypted with 128-bit (strong) encryption, completely hiding your data while it travels to us.
Once the data reaches our servers, we store the sensitive information in encrypted form in our servers. And in case of credit card information, we don’t store the information at all in our servers. We are very concerned about your security and we proactively have taken steps to thwart the risks
How To Protect Yourself
Ingenious Minds uses a variety of technologies and techniques in an effort to keep your account information safe. To further reduce any security risks we want to provide you with some simple suggestions on how to conduct business over the Internet.
- Do not give your password to anyone. Also, do not record your password in an easily accessible place.
- Change your password often, and make it hard to guess!
- Prevent unauthorized people from using your personal computer.
- If you notice any suspicious activity with your account, report it immediately.
- Be leery of emails from sources you don't know. Please read more about phishing here.
- Never download files from an untrusted or unknown source.
Although Ingenious Minds is committed to providing a safe and secure environment, use of this website or its contents is at the sole risk of the user. Ingenious Minds is not to be held liable for any losses or damages you may incur from use or reliance on information contained within this site.
For more information see our Terms & Conditions